BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, February 20, 2009

Just Another Day

Well, now that I have taken a friends advise and made my blog more "Sophie-ized" I am feeling much better about it! Unfortunatly, the background site didn't have anything to perfectly symbolize my love of creme brulee, quilting, fishing and Halloween all rolled into one. Go figure.



For those of you following the progress of my store, it is moving to a bigger, better location! YES FRIENDS! It will no longer be located in a nearly inaccessible office behind a loading dock in an old mill! It will now be located in a retail space in...well...another old mill. BUT this time, it has windows! WOOT!



On a random side note, Tim Burton is making a version of Alice in Wonderland with Johnny Depp as the Mad Hatter. This is news so exciting to me it rivals the news that Edy's is making Thin Mint ice cream!



I will end with a picture of Syrus being all cuddily. Why? Because he's freaking adorible. The end.


3 comments:

Yours Truly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Yours Truly said...

Mmm thin mint ice cream. Mmmmm Johnny depp ;)

Gwendolyn said...

I love the new background!! And Alice in wonderland??? I didn't know! Now I am really excited. I love Tim Burton!